Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2019: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released a notification for recruitment on 895 Vacant posts of Principal, TGT, PGT, Librarian, Clerk, Accounts Clerk. The due date to submit the online form is the 27th of July 2019. Be serious about the date as after this the application link does not work. Please read the organization’s official notification to know the more parts of the post.
Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Principal, TGT, PGT, Librarian, Clerk, Accounts Clerk.|
|Number of vacancies||895|
|Last Date to apply||27th of July 2019|
Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Board of School Education Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Principal – 20
- Post Graduate Teacher – 419
- Librarian – 14
- Clerk – 32
- Accounts Clerk – 30
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 380
Last Date to Apply: 27th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired and the eligible candidate must have 12th/PG Degree with B.Ed./B.P.Ed./M.Ed./MA/Graduation Degree/B.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Tech (CS/IT)/B.Lib/BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA from the authorized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the performance in the Writing Skill Test, Typing Test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- for post 1.
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- for post-2-4.
- Rs. 5200 to 20200/- for post-5-6.
- For SC and PH candidates of Haryana Rs. 750/-
- For remaining candidates Rs. 1000/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be not more than 50 years (Post 1), 21-42 years (Post 2,3,6) and 18-42 years (Post 4-5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online form on the official website
- Fill the complete and accurate details (name, address, experiences, etc.) as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: Keep up updated with the latest notifications from time to time on the official website.