BSF Recruitment 2018: A remarkable opportunity has arisen for all the candidates who dream of making a career with the armed forces and serve the nation as the Border Security Force of India has recently posted a recruitment notice on their website stating a requirement of candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector, Junior Engineer, and Constables. There are a total of 204 vacancies in the organization for which any candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the offline application form and sending it before the last date 1st October 2018. Candidates who wish to take part in the BSF Recruitment 2018 recruitment process can know more about the job like application fee, qualification required, etc. by reading this post further below.
BSF Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Junior Engineer, Constables|
|Number of vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||1st October 2018|
BSF Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
- Sub Inspector (Works) – 103
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) – 36
- Constable (General Mechanic) – 30
- Constable ( Lineman) – 12
- Constable (Generator Operator) – 23
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have education till 10th grade with ITI/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from an approved board/ institute/ university.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be less than 30 years (Post 1-2), and between 18 – 25 years (Post 3-5) on the date of consideration i.e. 01-10-2018. Relaxation in the age limit will be applicable as per the organizational rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected by the recruiting organization on the basis of written test, documentation, physical standards test, and physical efficiency test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400 (Post 1,2), Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100 (Post 3-5) per month.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 200 ( Post 1,2), Rs 100 ( Post 3-5)
- For SC/ ST/ Internal/ Female candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Dates: Last date for receiving the application forms is 1st October 2018.
The last date for receiving the application forms (For Remote Areas/ Flung Areas) is 15th October 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process to have a chance of getting employed can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the recruiter to apply for the job.
- Read the official notification released by the organization to know all the details about the recruitment process before applying for the vacancy.
- Go to the recruitment section and click on the link to download the form for this recruitment process.
- Fill the form with your complete details.
- Attach any copies of the proofs/ documents required in the form and send the form before the last date.
This is all the information we have regarding the BSF Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, please visit our website regularly.