BSF Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force has invited applicants for recruitment. The Defence body has released an advertisement online on its official website www.bsf.nic.in inviting online applications for 1072 vacancies for the post of Head Constable. Applicants can apply till 12th June 2019 only. We have given all the important information and instructions compulsory to be followed by every applicant at the time if recruitment.
BSF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1072|
|Last Date to apply||12th June 2019|
BSF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constable(Radio Operator)-300
- Head Constable(Radio Mechanic)-772
Last Date to Apply: 12th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must have passed 10th with ITI from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their. performance in the Written exam,PST,PET,Medical and Dictation test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rupees 25500-81100/- per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee to be paid by General/OBC category candidates is 100 rupees while it is exempted fully for SC/ST and all female applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 12-06-2019.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSF Recruitment 2019:
- Visit www.bsf.nic.in and fill the online application form with the required personal,educational and work experience related details of the applicant.
- Upload photo and signature of the applicant and ensure to upload in the prescribed size and format only.
- Payment of application fee will be done online only followed by submission of application form.
- Hard copies are not to be sent to the office but can be kept for future record.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information about the changes in the recruitment and selection schedule in the future.