Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Bihar Technical Service Commission, Bihar (BTSC) has invited Online applications to fulfill their 9299 Vacancies on the various posts of Staff Nurse and Tutor. The last date to fulfill the application form on the website is the 12th of October 2019. In order to gain the complete details about the selection process, pay scale, age limit, please read the article given below carefully.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission, Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse Group A and Tutor|
|Number of vacancies||9299|
|Last Date to apply||12th October 2019|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission, Bihar
Name of The Posts :
- Staff Nurse Group A – 9130
- Tutor – 169
Last Date to Apply: 12-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person applying for the post must ensure that he/she holds General Nursing and Midwifery Course, Diploma, B.Sc., M.Sc(Nursing) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC and EWS candidates of other states Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/EBC and Women Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years (Male), 21-40 years (Female, BC & OBC) and 21-42 years (SC/ST) besides the relaxation as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2018.
Official Website: www.btsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the candidate desired to make an application must fill the online form on the official website.
- Candidate must fill the details in the form about the name, address, education and related matters.
- Upload the important documents along with the signature and photograph of the candidate.
- Pay the fees and in final submit the online form before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate must keep himself updated with the latest notifications.