Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Calcutta High Court (CHC) needs the 25 Candidates for the posts of P.A/Stenographer. The due date of an Offline application is 11th September 2019. The application form can be downloaded from the website of the organization. After the due date, there is no other chance of application. The complete and relevant information will be obtained from the website of the organization.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Name of the Job||P.A/Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||11th September 2019|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Calcutta High Court
Name of The Posts:
- P.A/Stenographer – 25
Last Date to Apply: 11th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must pass 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Shorthand and Other Relevant Tests.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 9030 with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
- For the GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST of WB only Rs. 200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2019.
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, take the application form hard copy from the official website.
- Read the instructions given on its front and after that fill it.
- Fill the details regarding the name, address, qualifications, and experience of the applicant.
- Paste the white background photograph in the form on the space provided in it and signed below it.
- Pay the fees in favor of the concerned organization.
- After a careful check, post the application form to the following address. At High Court at Calcutta (WB)
NOTE: All the responsibilities to receive the important modifications done in the post lies upon the applicant himself.