CBEC Recruitment 2017: – Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has issued an official notification that they are hiring for the post of Tax assistants, Havaldar and MTS. The official notification for Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017 affirms that there are 19 vacancies for the above said posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the vacancy before 19th March 2017.
CBEC Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at NICL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Central Board of Excise and Customs|
|Name of the Vacancy||Tax Assistant, Havaldar & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||19|
|Last date of application||30 Days after Notification Out|
CBEC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Graduation Degree with any stream for Tax Assistant and Highschool for MTS/ Havaldar from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not be more than 27 years as on 30.01.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
For application fee check the official page of Organisation.
Salary will be disclosed by Organisation after selection of a candidate.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 30 days after notification out.
How to apply online for CBEC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page www.kolkatacustoms.gov.in and follow the process which is mentioned below
- Candidate has to click on the appropriate link
- Visit on link and download the application form
- You can also download the pdf notification from the below-given link
- The downloaded form will be in prescribed format as it mentioned
- Read instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Paste photograph and signature where it is recommended
- Complete the application form and send it to the given address.
Assistant Commissioner of Customers, CCO & CCA,
Custom House, 15/1,
Strand Road, Kolkata-700001
Click Here for New Notification of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
We already provided you all information about CBEC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 19 Tax Assistant, Havaldar & Multi-Tasking Staff Posts, and if you want to know the information in depth then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.kolkatacustoms.gov.in.