Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Central Bank of India having major banking operations has decided to the eligible candidates for 76 Posts of Security Officer, Credit Officer,Chief Technical Officer, and Chief Risk Officer. The complete description of the post is given in the notification stated below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Security Officer, Credit Officer, Chief Technical Officer, and Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of vacancies||76|
|Last Date to apply||21st November 2019|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Information Technology (JMGS I) – 26
- Security Officer (MMGS III) – 01
- Security Officer (JMGS I) – 09
- Risk Manager (MMGS III) – 06
- Risk Manager (MMGS II) – 06
- Financial Analyst/Credit Officer (MMGS II) – 10
- Economist (MMGS II) – 01
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist (SMGS IV) – 01
- Data Analyst (MMGS III) – 03
- Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Engineer (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Architect (MMGS III) – 02
- CA/Credit Officer (MMGS III) – 05
- Chief Technical Officer – 01
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 21st November 2019 & 12th November 2019.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have a Graduation Degree/Degree or PG Degree in Engineering/MCA/M.Sc/CA/CFA/ACMA/ICAI/ICWAI/PG Diploma or MBA BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (CS/IT) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 550/-
- For ST/SC candidates Rs. 50/-
- Rs. 1000/- for Post 14,15
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years (Post 1), 26-45 (Post 2,3), 21-35 years (Post 4), 21-30 (Post 5-7), 28-35 years (Post 8), 26-35 years (Post 9-13), 40/55 years (Post 14) and 35/55 years (Post 15) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Apply for the posts online through the application link.
- In the case of Post 14 & 15, the applicant should fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Then send it to the following address. General Manager-HRD, Central Bank of India, ChanderMukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.
NOTE: Read the important notifications on the portal page.