Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: There is a golden opportunity for those who are graduate and they can get the benefit of this golden opportunity by the way of Offline application of form which has the due date 31st July 2019. The format of application can be downloaded from the official website. The candidate must read the official notification to know about the application procedure, age level, pay scale and much more.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold BSW/B.A/B.Com from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 12000/- per month.
Application Fees: Read the notification for more details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate has to fill the details in the application form.
- The details should be related to the name, address and the related particulars of the candidate.
- Attach the qualification documents along with the application form.
- Post the application with the documents asked to the following address. Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Nashik P.-63, MIDC Satpur Industrial Area, Nashik – 422007
- Also, keep a single copy of the form for the future.
NOTE: All the obligations about to check the new updates lies on the candidate himself so he/she make himself aware and cannot hold anybody responsible for this.