Cantonment Board, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019: The appointment notice released by the Cantonment Board, Jabalpur signifies the recruitment done on the vacant posts in the organization. The recruitment is to take place on the 07 Vacant posts of Assistant Teacher, Electrician, and Peon. Applications will be filled upto 14th March 2019 in Online mode through the link at www.canttboardjabalpur.org.in. Candidate must take care about the due date because there will be no alternative after this. The candidate must read the complete article before applying the post as it contains all the relevant details about the post.
Cantonment Board, Jabalpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board, Jabalpur|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Teacher, Electrician, and Peon|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||14th March 2019|
Cantonment Board, Jabalpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board, Jabalpur
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Teacher – 02
- Electrician – 01
- Ayah – 01
- Mali – 01
- Chowkidar – 01
- Peon – 01
Last Date to Apply: 14th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum eligibility criteria for the application of post is 08th/12th with ITI/B.Ed/B.T.C/D.Ed/D.S.E from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be allowed a good pay package of Rs. 25300 to 80500/- (Post 1) and Rs. 15500 to Rs. 49000/- (Post 2-6) per month.
- Candidates belonging to the GEN/OBC Category Rs. 200/- (Post 1) and Rs. 100/- (Post 2-6).
- SC/ST and PH Candidates are exempted to pay any fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14th March 2019.
Official Website: www.canttboardjabalpur.org.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Open the web page of the organization at www.canttboardjabalpur.org.in
- Select the ‘Recruitment 2019’ and then select the post in which you are interested in.
- Read out the instructions for the relevant post and then proceed for the second step i.e. create Registration number with the help of E-mail and Date of Birth.
- Upload photograph and signature with the registration number.
- Pay the fees as submit the form.
NOTE: Candidate must check the website regularly for the latest updates.