CCI Recruitment 2017:– CCI (Competition Commission of India) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Adviser posts. There have 02 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate may, apply on or before last date. All details regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
CCI Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Office of the Commissioner of Customs Kolkata Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Competition Commission of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Adviser|
|Number of Posts||02|
|Last date of application||28th February 2017|
CCI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed LL.B, Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University.
Candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 56 years.
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in personal Interview.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 10,000/- Grade Pay will be offered by the organization.
Last date of registering application for this job is 28.02.2017
How to apply online for CCI Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.cci.gov.in
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form on prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- Complete the application form and send it to the below given postal address on or before 28.02.2017.
Competition Commission of India
3rd Floor, HT House,
K.G. Marg, New Deihi-110001
Click Here for New Notification of PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of CCI Recruitment 2017-Apply here for 02 Adviser Posts, on www.cci.gov.in, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.