Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Central Bank of India is before us with banking operations on large scale wants to hire 74 skilled and educated persons for the vacant posts of Specialist Officer. The online applications are accepted to fill this sole purpose through the web page of the organization. To get further on recruitment, go through the below-mentioned paragraph.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||74|
|Last Date to apply||21-11-2019|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Information Technology (JMGS I) – 26
- Security Officer (MMGS III) – 01
- Security Officer (JMGS I) – 09
- Risk Manager (MMGS III) – 06
- Risk Manager (MMGS II) – 06
- Finance Analyst/Credit Officer (MMGS II) – 10
- Economist (MMGS II) – 01
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist (SMGS IV) – 01
- Data Analyst (MMGS III) – 03
- Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Engineer (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Architect (MMGS III) – 02
- CA/Credit Officer (MMGS III) – 05
Last Date to Apply: 21-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should read the official notification of the organization as there are different qualifications required for different posts. So. it is beneficial to read the official notification in detail.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: For the candidate of SC/ST caste only Rs. 50/- while for remaining applicants Rs. 550/-
Age criteria: Candidate should look upon the notification released by the organization to get in detail.
Official Website: www.centralbank.net.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should fill the online form on the website.
- Enter the complete details asked to fill in the application form.
- Upload the applicant’s signature with the photograph in a scanned way before the due date.
- Pay the fees and submit the application in end.
NOTE: The applicant must go through website updates regularly.