Central Railway Recruitment :- A colossal news for all job seekers who wish to work for a distinguished government organisation as Central Railway has issued an official notification “Central Railway Recruitment” inviting application forms for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Health Inspector and Lab Superintendent. There are 30 vacancies for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply through direct recruitment process i.e. candidates can attend walk-in interview from 14-08-2017 to 17-08-2017 to benefit from this golden opportunity.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Number of posts||30|
|Last Date of Application||14-08-2017 to 17-08-2017|
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 30
No. of posts & their name :
- Staff Nurse – 20
- Lab Technician /Assistant – 01
- Pharmacist – 02
- Radiographer – 04
- Health Inspector – 02
- Lab Superintendent – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between:
- 20 to 40 years for Post 1
- 18 to 33 years for Post 2
- 19 to 33 years for Post 4
- 18 to 33 years for Posts 5-6
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
- Rs. 21190/- for Post 1
- Rs. 10970/- for Post 2
- Rs. 12190/- for Posts 3-4
- Rs. 20570/- for Post 5
- Rs. 20570/- for Post 6
Official Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Candidates can attend the walk-in interview from 14-08-2017 to 17-08-2017.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
For Posts 1,2,4,6 :
Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-400001
For Posts 3,5 :
Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-400001
We have notified you about the Central Railway Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for detailed information.