Central Railway Recruitment: Central Railway has announced to recruit for the post of Apprentice in railway. The organization has invited applications to fill their 2196 vacant seats. Eligible and desired candidates may apply via online or offline mode before 30 November 2017. Central Railway has opened vacancies in various regions and recruitment is based on various trade fields. Before applying candidates are requested to visit the vacancy availability in particular region.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||2196|
|Last day to apply||30 November 2017|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 2196
- Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Candidates who want to apply they must have 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Eligible Candidates must remember their age limit should be between 15-24 years as on 01-11-2017. Candidates should be born between 01-11-1993 to 01-11-2002 for UR, 01-11-1988 to 01-11-2002 for SC/ ST, 01-11-1990 to 01-11-2002 for OBC. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Except reserved categories Candidates born before 01-11-1993 are not eligible to apply for the said post.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Merit List.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: www.rrccr.com
Candidates must remember the Last Date of applying online is 30 November 2017.
Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Central Railway has opened vacancies in various regions and recruitment is based on various trade fields.
- Before applying candidates are requested to visit the vacancy availability in particular region.
- Eligible candidates can apply between 01-11-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 30-11-2017
- Official website www.rrccr.com
- Visit Career and Opportunities section on the official website.
- Double check all the details before submitting.
- Once details submitted will not change further anymore.
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details on the official website before applying for Central Railway Recruitment for 2196 Apprentice Posts at www.rrccr.com.