Central Railways Recruitment 2019: Central Railways have as of now various vacancies open for recruitment including 42 for different posts of Dialysis technician, Staff Nurse for which candidates need to attend the direct walk in interview to be held from 27th to 29th May 2019.The Applicants must read the official notification and apply for recruitment accordingly following all the recruitment instructions.
Central Railways Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railways|
|Name of the Job||Dialysis technician,Staff Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date to apply||27th to 29th May 2019|
Central Railways Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railways
Name of The Posts:
- Dialysis technician-07
- Staff Nurse-34
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist-01
Last Date to Apply: 27th to 29th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) B.Sc in Audio and Speech Therapy from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the only criteria for recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid lucrative salary package as per the organizational rules and norms for remuneration.
Application Fees: Applicants need not pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be 20-33(Post 1),20-40(Post 2) and 18-33 years(Post 3) per month.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railways Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to attend the walk in interview to be held for recruitment.
- The Walk in interview will be held from 27th May 2019 to 29th May 2019.
- An Application form filled with bio data of the applicant must be brought to the office.
- The Interview will be held at: Recruitment Section,Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Railway Managers Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chattarpati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai-400001
NOTE: Prepare yourself in advance for attending the walk in interview.