Central Selection Commission Recruitment :- A pleasant news for all the job seekers out there since Central Selection Commission has made a public announcement “Central Selection Commission Recruitment” to hire candidates for the posts of Male & Female Constable. According to the announcement, there are as many as 9900 vacancies for the same, with job locations all over India, providing flexibility in this regard. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 30-08-2017 to grab this amazing opportunity.
Central Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Central Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Number of posts||9900|
|Last Date of Application||30-08-2017|
Central Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 9900
No. of posts & their name :
- Constable (Male & Female) – 9900
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between:
- 18 to 25 years for UR category
- 18 to 27 years for BC/BC Male
- 18 to 28 years for BC/BC Female
- 18 to 30 years for SC/ST
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Physical Efficiency Test, post which a Medical Test will be taken to ascertain the fitness of the candidates.
Application Fee :
- For BC / GEN / OBC candidates, application fee is 450/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is 112/-
Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 2000/-
Official Website : www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 30-08-2017.
How to apply for Central Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘vacancies’ section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Attach the scanned photograph as well as the scanned signature.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Download the online application form along with the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Central Selection Commission Recruitment for Constable (Male & Female) at www.csbc.bih.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official webiste i.e. www.csbc.bih.nic.in for detailed information.