CG Police Recruitment 2018: All job seekers would be glad to hear that the Chhattisgarh Police has recently published a recruitment notification to advertise the need of candidates for a few vacancies. They have invited applications from all qualified candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander. This is a remarkable opportunity for all job seekers who wish to serve on the police force and possess the correct qualifications. Any eligible candidates can apply for the 655 vacancies available in the organization presently for this post. Any candidates interested in taking part in the recruitment process can submit the official application form online before the last date i.e. 25th September 2018. Candidates can find out further details about the CG Police Recruitment 2018 by reading the article given below.
CG Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander|
|Number of vacancies||655|
|Last Date to apply||25th September 2018|
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Name of the posts:
- Subedar – 25
- Sub-Inspector – 381
- Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) – 37
- Platoon Commander – 184
- Sub-Inspector (Fingerprint) – 08
- Sub-Inspector (Document under question) – 02
- Sub-Inspector (Computer) – 11
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunications) – 07
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should hold a Graduation Degree (Any subject/ PCM)/ BCA or B.Sc (CS)/ Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years on the date 01-01-2018 to be considered eligible. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Document Verification, Written test, Physical Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive salary package of Rs. 35,400 per month for the job.
- For Gen/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 400
- For SC/ ST category candidates – Rs. 200
Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization mentioned above.
- Read the notification for the job from the notices section.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill the application form completely and carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Submit the form online before the last date
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the CG Police Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.