CGPSC Recruitment: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has published a recruitment advertisement to make the announcement that they are going to recruit candidates in their organization for various posts through the medium of State Service Examination 2018. There are a total of 160 vacancies available for all the posts for which they want to hire skilled and capable candidates. All interested candidates can apply for the recruitment examination by filling the online application form from the official website of the organization and submitting it on or before the last date i.e. 5th January 2019. Find out more details regarding the CGPSC Recruitment such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||State Service Examination 2018|
|Number of vacancies||160|
|Last Date to apply||5th January 2019|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
- Deputy District Magistrate – 03 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 09 posts
- Accounts Officer – 12 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail) – 03 posts
- District Commandant – 01 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer – 07 posts
- Assistant Registrar – 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 40 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector – 22 posts
- Deputy Registrar – 05 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent – 14 posts
- C.G. Subordinate Accounts Service – 42 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or university or board.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 – 30 years (for other posts), 21 – 28 years (for DSP post), 21 – 40 years (for CG post) on the date 01-01-2018 to be eligible for applying. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the preliminary written exam, main written test, and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary package of Rs. 56,100 (Post 1-7), Rs. 38,100 (Post 12), Rs. 28,700 (Post 8-10), Rs. 25,300 (Post 11) per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates: Rs. 400
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs. 300
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to submit the online application form is 05-01-2019.
The date for the Written Exam is 17-02-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment:
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the recruitment process should follow the instructions given here closely to apply for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the CGPSC Recruitment. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.