Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force has published for 300 posts of Head Constable. The desired candidate can apply for the post in an offline mode through the format given on the website. The date to which the applications can be filled is 17th December 2019. For further updates, go through the article given below carefully.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Last Date to apply||17-12-2019|
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 300
Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th passed from the recognized school.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Trial Test, Proficiency Test, and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 25500-81100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should fill the offline form on the paper the print out of which can be found on the website of the organization.
- The application must contain details about the candidate name, address, gender, etc. in a clear and understandable manner.
- Affix the copies of the important documents as asked in the official notification.
- Paste the recent photograph of the applicant with the signature on it.
- Send the application form to the following address after pay for the application. To the Concerned DIsG/CISF
NOTE: The applicant can go through the notifications section of the organization from time to time in order to get important updates.