Clerk Jobs 2019: – Applicants who want to work as a Clerk would be glad as the Government of India has dispatched enormous no of vacancies for the Clerk jobs. There are in total of 2000 plus vacancies which need to be filled before the notification expires. Those who are eligible, interested and focused can apply for Clerk jobs before the notification expires. Further information on the eligibility, qualifications, application fee is described next.
Clerk Jobs 2019:
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk|
|Number of Posts||more than 1500|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Clerk Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
- MDL Recruitment: 27 Posts
- DLG Punjab Recruitment: 350 Posts
- BHC Recruitment: 182 Posts
- Department of Environment Recruitment 2017: 26 Posts
- SMC Recruitment: 555 Posts
- Repco Bank Recruitment: 48 Posts
- BIS Recruitment: 115 Posts
- Army Recruitment Rally: Various Posts
- CRPF Recruitment: 04 Posts
- Office of District Judge Cuttack Recruitment: 78 Posts
Candidate should have qualified the Graduation Degree in relevant field or having a Diploma in Engineering in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post-wise qualification details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has a relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has a relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has a relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has a relaxation of 3 years
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination– In Prelims, there are 100 Questions and each has equal marks, 100 question, 100 Marks
- Mains Examination– The Candidate who will qualify the prelims has been authorized for Mains Examination
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for post wise selection procedure details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
How to apply online for Clerk Jobs 2019:
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB, etc.
- After registration, the candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for Clerk Jobs
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Clerk Recruitment 2019-Apply online for 1500+ Posts in various Organisation. Stay tuned for more.