Clerk Jobs 2017: – Applicants who want to work as a Clerk would be glad as the Government of India has dispatched enormous no of vacancies for the clerk jobs. There are in total 14883 vacancies which needs to be filled before the notification expires. Those who are eligible, interested and focused can apply for clerk jobs before the notification expires. Further information of the eligibility, qualifications, application fee is described next.
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk|
|Number of Posts||14883|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Clerk Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
- University of Rajasthan Recruitment: 169 Posts
- NHRDF Recruitment: various Posts
- District Court Keonjhar Recruitment: 14 Posts
- Collector Office Neemuch Recruitment: 09 Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment: 1953 Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment: 75 Posts
- SSCNR Recruitment 2017: 200 Posts
- JSSC Recruitment: 2808 Posts
- SSC Recruitment: 9883 Posts
Candidate should have qualified the Graduation Degree in relevant field or having Diploma in Engineering in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post wise qualification details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination– In Prelims, there are 100 Questions and each has equal marks, 100 question, 100 Marks
- Mains Examination– The Candidate who will qualify the prelims has been authorized for Mains Examination
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for post wise selection procedure details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
How to apply online for Clerk Jobs
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for Clerk Jobs
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Clerk Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 16000+ Posts in various Organisation. Stay tuned for more.