Collector & District Magistrate, Keonjhar Recruitment 2019: We are again here before you to discuss about the notification released by the Office of Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar. There are total 57 Vacancies on the post of Junior Engineer. Any qualified and capable person who wish to apply for post can submit the Offline application form on the prescribed format before due date. The due date to reach the application form to the concerned office is 10th April 2019. For further about the post, check out the details given below.
Collector & District Magistrate, Keonjhar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar|
|Name of the Job||Junior Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||57|
|Last Date to apply||10-04-2019|
Collector & District Magistrate, Keonjhar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Collector and District Magistrate, Keonjhar
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Teacher – 57
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desired to apply for the post must have 12th with D.EI.Ed/D.Ed/Graduation Degree with B.Ed/B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an pay package i.e. Rs. 7400/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.kendujhar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The applicant must visit the official website of the organization.
- Pay attention to relevant details and take out the print of application form.
- Fill out the complete and accurate details in this form.
- Attach the essentials credentials asked to have with the form.
- Send the complete application form to the below specified address before due date. Address : Office of the District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, Pin-758001
NOTE: To get latest announcements about the post time to time.