Collector & DM Recruitment 2019: Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Khordha clearly mentioned in their daily article that the organization is going to hire 15 persons on the vacant posts of Sikhya Sahayak. The desired candidate can put an Offline application for the post specified above. The applications can be submitted by 30th November 2019 to the address shown in the article given below. To get the complete information about the scale of pay, selection procedure and much more. go through the below-mentioned paragraph.
Collector & DM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Khordha|
|Name of the Job||Sikhya Sahayak|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||30th November 2019|
Collector & DM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Khordha
Name of The Posts:
- Sikhya Sahayak – 15
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate wishes to join the organization must have 12th with Diploma in education (CT)/Graduation Degree with B.Ed from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st October 2019.
Official Website: www.khordha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector & DM Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details on the form, the print out for which can be obtained from the website of an organization.
- Attach the copies of the documents relevant for the application purpose.
- Paste the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature on it.
- Send the completed application form to the address mentioned below. ST & SC Development Section, Old Collectorate, Khordha – 752056
- The photocopy of the form can be kept for future reference.
NOTE: Candidate should visit through the website of the organization again and again.