Collector Office Akola Recruitment :- Collector Office Akola has issued an official notification “Collector Office Akola Recruitment 2017” for hiring of candidates for work, inviting application forms for the posts of Protection Officer, Counselor, Social Worker, Data Analyst and Outreach Worker. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 6 posts for which any candidate who falls in the eligibility circle may apply online from 24-08-2017 to 04-09-2017 and not later than that to grab this amazing opportunity. All other necessary details are given ahead.
Collector Office Akola Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Collector Office Akola|
|Name of the Vacancy||Protection Officer, Data Analyst|
|Number of posts||06|
|Last Date of Application||24-08-2017 to 04-09-2017|
Collector Office Akola Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 06
No. of posts & their name :
- Protection Officer : Institutional Care – 01
- Counselor – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Data Analyst – 01
- Outreach Worker – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed
- Degree with Social Work, Psychology, Social Work for Post 1 & 4
- Degree with Psychology for Post 2
- Degree with Social work for Post 3
- 12th (H.Sc.)/ Equivalent for Post 5
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 45 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.akola.nic.in
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online registration is 24-08-2017.
- Last date for online registration is 04-09-2017.
- Eligible/ Ineligible list will be displayed on 06-9-2017.
How to apply for Collector Office Akola Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should log on the official website.
- Click on “Vacancies” tab and select the desired vacancy.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Collector Office Akola Recruitment for Protection Officer, Data Analyst at www.akola.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.akola.nic.in for further details.