Collector Office Balodabazar Recruitment: We just heard a new recruitment from Collector Office Balodabazar which wants to recruit some capable aspirants for the posts of Assistant & Peon. They will recruit 06 candidates in total. Forms would be rejected if submitted before 13th November 2017.
Collector Office Balodabazar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Balodabazar|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Peon|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last day to apply||13 November 2017|
Collector Office Balodabazar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Development Assistant – 02
- Assistant Grade-III – 02
- Peon – 02 posts
Number of vacancies: 06
Candidates who want to apply they must have 8th, 12th, Graduation Degree, PG Diploma from recognized university or Institution. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Merit List, Skill Test, Practical Test.
The application fee is not applicable to this recruitment process; candidates may apply for free in that recruitment.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates may get INR Rs. 75000/- for Post 1, Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay for Post 2, and Rs. 4750 – 7440/- With 1300/- Grade Pay for Post 3 as salary after getting selected on that particular post.
Candidates should remember the Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form Is: 13-11-2017.
Official Website: www.balodabazar.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Collector Office Balodabazar Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled to the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below-given address before or on 13-11-2017.
The Chief Executive Officer, Zila Panchayat, District – Balodabazar – Bhatapara, Chhattisgarh
This is all about Collector Office Balodabazar Recruitment for Assistant, Peon Posts at www.balodabazar.gov.in, please visits to the official website if want to know more.