Collector Office, Bhadrak Recruitment:A Delightful new has been published by the Collector Office, Bhadrak to fill up their 02 vacant seats for the Matron job. The interested candidates should be capable and efficient in their work. In order to apply for the vacancy, you have to fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 15th March 2018. If the candidates want to know more about the details of the vacancy, you may visit the article mentioned below.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector office, Bhadrak|
|Name of the Job||Matron Job|
|Number of vacancies||02 post|
|Last day to apply||15th March 2018|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Collector office, Bhadrak
Name Of The posts:Matron
Number Of Vacancies:02
The individuals who are applying for the job should hold 12th/ Graduation Degree from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Merit List.
The aspirants age should be less or equal to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The last date to receive online application is 15th March 2018. No online application is violated after this date.
Official Website: www.ordistportalcontent.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Collector office Recruitment 2018:
- All the interested contenders have to visit the official website of the candidates.
- Then fill all the necessary details carefully including your name, address, education details,experience details,etc.
- Don’t forget to upload your photograph and signature.
- Attach the copies of the credentials documents demanded in the form.
- Send the online application form on the specified address mentioned on the official website of the organization before 15th March 2018.
The information provided to you about the Collector Office is accurate and the best of my knowledge. If you want to know more about the future details, go through the official website of the organisation time to time. Stay connected with us and check our future posts daily.