Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2018: Here is a new notification from the Collector Office, Dhule for the job seekers. The organization announces the 36 vacancies for the skilled and capable candidates. The contender who wants to have this job must submit their online application for the 36 posts of Kotwal before the Last date 24th April 2018. For more information about the recruitment like salary packages, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply candidates must read the complete article given below.
Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Dhule|
|Name of the Post||Kotwal|
|Number of Vacancy||36|
|Last date to Apply||24th April 2018|
Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Dhule
Name of posts: Kotwal
Number of posts: 36
The desired candidates should passed 4th from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age of the candidate should be in the range of 18- 40 years counted from 1-01-2018. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per rule.
Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam.
Selected candidates will get attractive salary packages per month.
The application fee for open category is Rs 500/- and for reserved categories is rs 250.-.
Last date for the submission of online Application form is 24th April 2018.
Instruction to Apply for Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the organization.
- Now click on Apply now Button.
- Read all the instructions and fill the form carefully.
- Any mistake in filling the application form may lead to the rejection of the Application.
- Now upload all the scanned photos and documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application form on or before the Last date 24th April 2018.
So this is the complete information about the Collector Office Recruitment 2018 for 36 posts of Kotwal. For more details, candidates must visit the official website.