Collector Office Recruitment 2019: It is a source of pleasure to inform all of you that the Collector Office, Hoshangabad has decided to fill 09 Vacancies of Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator. The organization has invited Online applications till the 02nd of August 2019. The application will be available on www.hoshangabad.nic.in. The applicant can obtain the entire details which are already included in the below-given article, so look upon it before applying for the post.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Hoshangabad|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||02nd August 2019|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Hoshangabad
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator
Last Date to Apply: 02nd August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for the post must have 12th with Diploma in Computer & CPCT from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of CPCT based Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 22770/- per month.
Application Fees: Fees is Rs. 70/- only per applicant.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.hoshangabad.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must log in the website www.hoshangabad.nic.in
- Then click on the page on ‘What’s New’ and read the instructions in the downloaded notice.
- Make the further step complete by the fill-up of the important instructions in it.
- Upload the signature with the latest passport size photograph on the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or net-banking.
- Submit the form at last after a careful review of it.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for further reference.
NOTE: The candidate must have regular details of the upcoming updates.