Collector Office, Vidisha Recruitment 2019: Collector Office Vidisha has released a notification on 10 Vacancies of Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator. The desired and needed candidate must apply by the due date which is 20th of August 2019 and the application submission will be done on an online portal. For the complete details about the pay scale, selection procedure, age limit, educational required qualifications, etc. look upon the below-given article.
Collector Office, Vidisha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Vidisha|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||20-08-2019|
Collector Office, Vidisha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Vidisha
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant-cum Data Entry Operator – 10
Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 12th with CPCT Certificate from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List based on CPCT Score.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 22770/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.vidisha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office, Vidisha Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should follow the application procedure in a system which includes initially go to the website of the organization.
- Read the necessary instructions and follow up on the next step.
- Put the details in the form including the applicant name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the required documents with the photograph and signature in it.
- Finally, submit the online form on the portal after a careful read.
- Application in the hard form must be retained by the candidate.
- And it’s not required to send the hard copy of a form to a specific address.
NOTE: Applicant should visit the website of an organization on a continuous basis.