Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2019: Collectorate Gajapati has invited the Offline applications for the prevailing vacant posts in the organization. There are a total of 24 Vacancies of Lady Matron. The candidate who is interested to join the organization and holds the essential qualifications (which are specified in the below-given article) can submit the Offline application through the prescribed form of the organization. The due date to fill the application for the above-specified post is 21st October 2019. To have brief details about the pay scale, age limit, selection base, and others, check the article drafted below.
Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collectorate Gajapati|
|Name of the Job||Lady Matron|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||21st October 2019|
Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collectorate Gajapati
Name of The Posts:
- Matron/Junior Matron – 24
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th/Graduate from the authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a package of Rs. 7500/- (Matron) and Rs. 6500/- (For Junior Matron) per month…
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.gajapati.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to submit the application in the favor of organization on the application format.
- Fill the complete and relevant information in the form having correct spells of words.
- Attach the photocopies of the important documents with the pasted photograph and signature in the form.
- And in the last, post the application with essential documents to the address given below. Office of District Welfare Office, Gajapati
NOTE: Candidate should take it a serious action to visit the website of an organization continuously to obtain important updates.