Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2020: Collectorate Nabarangpur invites applications to fill 33 vacancies of Gram Rozgar Sewak. The applications can be filled Offline through the form which is given on the organization’s website. The interested person must read the qualification level first of all and should apply for the post if he/she meets the eligibility criteria. The organization has opened the doors for aspirants till 14th January 2020. There will be no chance beyond this specified time period. Let us check-in details the article mentioned below for the complete details upon recruitment and selection.
Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collectorate Nabarangpur|
|Name of the Job||Gram Rozgar Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Last Date to apply||14-01-2020|
Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collectorate Nabarangpur
Name of The Posts:
- Gram Rozgar Sewak – 33
Last Date to Apply: 14-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should qualified 12th with Proficiency in Computer from the recognized institute/board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the Qualification Based Merit List.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will receive the amount of Rs. 7000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved categories as per the regulations of the organization. The date for the consideration of age is 01st December 2019.
Official Website: www.nabarangpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2020:
- The Aspirant should take the print out of the form to fill the details on the form.
- Enter the details in the form which is asked to fill and the same should match the details in the certificates.
- Paste the passport size photo of the applicant and sign it in a cross way.
- Affix the copies of all the documents required and send the completed application form to the address given below. Project Director, DRDA, Nabarangpur
- Keep the application number safe for future reference.
NOTE: Applicant should not waste the time in thinking too much rather they should apply by the due date.