Cooperative Department Recruitment 2019: Cooperative Department has offered the candidates to be selected for Various posts of Assistant, Clerk, and Supervisor for different regions, Applicant can submit for a total of 1186 Vacancies and the due date for which is specified in the below-given article along with other important details so check it carefully before applying for the post.
Cooperative Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cooperative Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Clerk, and Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||1186|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Cooperative Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cooperative Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant/Clerk (Perambalur) – 21
- Assistant (in Cooperative institutions Thanjavur) – 39
- Assistant (in Thanjavur Central Cooperative Bank) – 34
- Assistant (in Kumbakonam Central Cooperative Bank) – 90
- Assistant (in Cooperative institutions Kanyakumari) – 25
- Assistant (in Kanyakumari Central Cooperative Bank) – 15
- Assistant (Nagapattinam) – 24
- Assistant/Clerk (Namakkal) – 62
- Assistant (in Cooperative institutions Thoothukudi) – 68
- Assistant (in Thoothkudi Central Cooperative Bank) – 15
- Assistant (in Cooperative institutionsTirunelveli) – 45
- Assistant (in Tirunelveli Central Cooperative Bank) – 25
- Assistant/Clerk (Tirruper) – 68
- Assistant/Clerk (Virudhunagar) – 64
- Assistant (Virudhunagar) – 55
- Assistant(in Cooperative institutions Kancheepuram) – 108
- Assistant (in Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank) – 130
- Assistant/Clerk (Karur) – 30
- Assistant/Clerk (Krishnagiri) – 50
- Assistant ( Dharmapuri Central Cooperative Bank) – 112
- Assistant (Dharmapuri Central Town Bank) – 07
- Assistant/Clerk (Madurai)- 29
- Assistant (Madurai) – 50
- Assistant/Clerk/Supervisor (Theni) – 20
Last Date to Apply:
- 13th September 2019 – Post 1-4,13
- 11th September 2019 – Post 5-6
- 31st August 2019 – Post 7
- 30th August 2019 – Post-8-10,18,24
- 07th September 2019 – Post 11-12
- 06th September 2019 – Post 14-15
- 05th September 2019 – Post 16-17,20-21
- 20th September 2019 – Post – 19
- 16th September 2019 – Post 22-23
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- Exempted for reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Important Instructions to apply for Cooperative Department Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is required to fill the online form with accurate and exact details there.
- Upload the documents, pay fees and submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: Take a continuous visit to the website for more information.