Court Jobs Recruitment: This is in accordance with our commitment to serve our valued readers with the latest employment opportunities. As of Today, we have advertised to provide a good opportunity to new coming generation through the recruitment process in various High courts and District courts on the 4000 Peon, Panel lawyers, Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts. The huge opportunity awaits you at the door, Candidates are required to apply online or offline both ways as per the particular post. The specific link is given below for the specific vacancy where the job seekers can apply directly and wait for the rest of the procedure to be done. Please go through the each and every detail necessarily before applying for the job.
Court Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Court Jobs|
|Name of the Job||Peon, Panel lawyers, Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||4000|
|Last Date to apply||Given in the recruitment links|
Court Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the post:
- District Court Madurai Recruitment – 157 posts
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment – 3495 posts
- HP High Court Recruitment – 80 posts
- Principal District Court Karur Recruitment – 40 posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – 1149 posts
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment – 10 posts
- District Court Malkangiri Recruitment – 10 posts
- High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment– 73 posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – 01 posts
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment– 221 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy should have 10th /12th/ Graduation degree/ B.Tech degree/Post Graduation from a recognized university/ institute/ board to be eligible depending on different posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the merit list, written exam, experience, skill test/ personal interview depending on different posts.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary package per month will be given to the selected candidates along with other remuneration and employment benefits as per the central government rules.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 – 58 years as counted. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates that belong to the reserved category as per the recruiter rules.
Application fees: The application fee for each recruitment drive is different according to their recruitment posts so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of recruitment article.
Important Date: All the dates for recruitment drive have been mentioned in their own article so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of recruitment article.
Important Instructions to Apply for Court Jobs Recruitment:
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy by following the given steps.
- Candidates who are interested in a particular post have to click on the specific recruitment link.
- The link will direct to a new page in which all the details of the recruitment process will be given.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for given recruitment.
That is all the information we have regarding the Court Jobs Recruitment for 4000 Peon, Panel lawyers, Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts.