Court Recruitment: – High Court of India has recently published a recruitment notification as Court Recruitment 2017 around all over India for the various posts and the various states. There have 2700+ seat candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply Online or Offline mode on or before the last date.
Court Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Various Post|
|Number of Posts||2700+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: 2304 Posts
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment: 91 Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment: 04 Posts
- District & Sessions Judge Shimla Recruitment: 05 Posts
- District Court Vellore Recruitment: 77 Posts
- Family Court Bilaspur Recruitment: 14 Posts
Candidate should have qualified the LLB/ Graduation Degree in relevant field or having from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post, wise qualification details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 60 years.
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam.
How to apply online for Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
We provided you the all suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Court Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 1500+ various Posts.