CPCB Recruitment: CPCB fully known as Central Pollution Control Board wants to fill vacancies for the post of Scientist, Assistant, LDC, and Attendant. On behalf of that, the organization is going to organize a recruitment rally to select some deserving candidates for 21 vacant seats. But aspirants have to apply for this recruitment before 17 December 2017.
CPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Scientist, Assistant, LDC & Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last day to apply||17 December 2017|
CPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Scientist B: 13 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Asst: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Field Attendant: 01 Post
Number of vacancies: 21
Candidates must have completed their Degree in Engineering with Chemical/ Environmental, Civil/ Environmental, IT/ Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical/ Instrumentation from a recognized University or Institution for post 01, Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution, Should be a qualified legal practitioner, i.e. Advocate (within the meaning of Advocate Act, 1961) who has practiced as such for 5 years for post 02, Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line for post 03, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer for post 04, 8th Standard Pass for post 05.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their 35 years for post 01, up to 35 years for post 02, 03, between 18-25 years for post 04, 05 as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify for the interview
The application fee for this recruitment is not applicable.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that job.
Official Address: www.cpcb.nic.in
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-12-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 01-01-2018
Instructions to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below address before or on 17-12-2017 & 01-01-2018.
Senior Administrative Officer,
Central Pollution Control Board,
Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details on the official website before applying for CPCB Recruitment for 21 Scientist, Assistant, and LDC & Attendant Posts at www.cpcb.nic.in.