Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019: The Central Pollution Control Board has advertised for the 42 Vacancies of Research Associates and the Consultants. The due date to submit the Offline form to the prefixed address is 27th July 2019. The application form can be downloaded from www.cpcb.nic.in. For more details like the application process, eligibility criteria, etc. please read the article mentioned below.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Research Associates, Consultants|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date to apply||27-07-2019|
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associates – 01
- Consultant A – 06
- Consultant B – 09
- Consultant A/B – 23
- Consultant B (Finance) – 02
- Consultant B (Admin) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 27-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should hold a Degree in Engineering/Master Degree (Environmental Science/Management/ Commerce)/MBA/CA/PG Diploma (HR) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- For Post 1 – Rs. 40000/-
- For Post 2 – Rs. 60000/-
- For the Remaining Posts is Rs. 80000/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years (Post 1), 40 years (Post 2), 45 years (Post 3,5,6) and 40/45 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019:
- Take the print of the form on the details has to be filled.
- The details should be about the candidate’s name, address, experience, etc.
- Affix the qualified documents along with the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Post the application form to the below-specified address. Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032
- The candidate should keep the copy of the form for further need.
NOTE: The applicant should continuously visit the official website of the organization for recent updates.