CPCRI Recruitment 2019: Central Plantation Crops Research Institutehas invited applications from eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualification for engagement on the 02 vacant posts of Field Assistant Agriculture. Applicants will have to attend the Walk in test and Interview to be held at ICAR-CPCRI, Regional Station, Kayamkulam on 20th May 2019. We have provided all the useful information in the following article to be read carefully by the candidates.
CPCRI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant Agriculture|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||20th May 2019|
CPCRI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant Agriculture-02
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed B.Sc in Agriculture or Botany from an affiliate institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be purely on the basis of Walk in test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rupees 15000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be below 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women applicants.
Official Website: www.cpcri.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CPCRI Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants need to go through each and every instruction before appearing for the interview.
- The Applicants have to take a bio data application form to the venue of interview with copies of educational qualification certificates and some passport size photos.
- The Applicants will be informed about the results of written test on the spot and those qualifying the test will only be allowed to attend the interview.
- The Interview will be held on 20th May 2019 and applicants need to be present at the office at 10:00 AM. The Venue of Interview is as follows: ICAR-CPCRI, Regional Station, Kayamkulam
NOTE: Be in touch with our website for more information and updates in the future and do not hesitate to contact us.