CPSC Recruitment :- An amazing news for all the job seekers since Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued an official notification in order to hire candidates for the posts of Law Officer. There are only 2 vacant posts for “Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017“. All the aspiring candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements should fill the application form on or before the last date. The last date happens to be 22-09-2017.
CPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Law Officer|
|Number of posts||02|
|Last Date of Application||22-09-2017|
CPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 02
No. of posts & their names :
- Law Officer – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 25 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For all candidates, application fee is Rs. 400/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/OBC), application fee is Rs. 300/-
Salary : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/-
Official Website : www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 22-09-2017.
How to apply for CPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission | CPSC Recruitment for Law Officer at www.psc.cg.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in for detailed information. Stay tuned for more.