CRPF Recruitment 2017: – New Recruitment in a row as CRPF also known as Central Reserve Police Force has published the latest recruitment under CRPF Recruitment 2017 to fill the 240 vacant seats for the posts of Overseer, Constable. So a candidate who have been waiting for such a tremendous offer and willing to work in government Organisation can apply online or offline before the last date which is 05th April 2017. Below you can see the eligibility criteria and all information related to that vacancy.
CRPF Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Vacancy||Overseer, Constable|
|Number of Posts||240|
|Last date of application||05th April 2017|
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub-Inspector / Overseer (Civil)||135|
Candidate having 10th, 12th, Diploma in Civil Draughtsman / Engineering or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 05-05-2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and documentation. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/ PST & documentation
Not Applicable for this post.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay for Post 1, Rs. 5200- 20200/- With 2800/2000/- Grade Pay for Post 2-7 by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 05.04.2017
How to apply online for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official website crpf.nic.in
- On there he/ she has to check the carrier section
- Check the most appropriate link of the vacancy
- Download the Application form in prescribed format
- Read instruction carefully and start to fill the application form
- Fill your all details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, and Father Name Address etc.
- Paste your recent photograph which is passport size
- Signature where it recommended
- Complete the application form and send it to the given address.
So this is all we have about the recruitment of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 240 Overseer, Constable Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.crpf.nic.in