Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2019: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has opened the job vacancy for 09 Vacant posts of Female Trained Teacher, Ayah. For this purpose the organization invites Offline applications from skilled and qualified candidates. The due date to reach the application to the office is 10th May 2019. Read out the more important aspects related to the post in the below given article.
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Female Trained Teacher, Ayah|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||10th May 2019|
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Reserve Police Force
Name of The Posts:
- Headmistress – 01
- Teacher – 04
- Ayah (Nanny) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 5th/Graduation Degree with Certificate in Teachers Training from the recognized board and university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 8000/- (Post 1) per month.
- Rs. 7000/- (Post 2) per month.
- Rs. 5500/- (Post 3) per month.
Application Fees: Look inside the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must fill the offline application form as per the format prescribed given on web page.
- Fill the authentic details about the personal and curriculum of the applicant.
- Attach the copies of the documents required with it.
- Send the completed filled application form at the below specified address. Deputy Superintendent of Police, GC CRPF Noida, Dadri Road, Greater Noida U.P. – 201306
- Candidate must keep the copy of filled form for the purpose of security.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the website of the organization time to time for latest updates about the post. Date for interview is 20th May 2019.