CSL Recruitment 2019: Cochin Shipyard Limited has officially invited skilled and capable candidates through the online notification issued on its website www.cochinshipyard.com for the 195 vacancies for the post of Workmen. Applications are accepted from eligible aspirants online till 13th February 2019 only. Applicants should make sure to fill their applications only after they have gone through the detailed set of information and instructions to be followed during the recruitment procedure.
CSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Workmen|
|Number of vacancies||195|
|Last Date to apply||13th February 2019|
CSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Fabrication Assistant – 53
- Outfit Assistant – 133
- Ship Design Assistants – 9
Last Date to Apply: 13th February 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must be 10th pass with ITI/Diploma in relevant trade passed from a recognized board or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The Application fees for the General and OBC Candidates is 100 rupees while it is exempted fully for the other candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- First, candidates have to visit the official website www.cochinshipyard.com and fill the application form online.
- The Application form must be filled in accordance with the educational credentials of the candidate only.
- Then, The Photo and signature of the candidate have to be uploaded in the size and format as prescribed in the official notification.
- Application fee can be paid online after which form can be submitted after verification of details.
NOTE: There is no need to send hard copy of the online filled in Application form but take a printout for future record.