Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019: Central Warehousing Corporation Govt. dominated unit decided to fill 571 Vacancies of Management Trainee, Junior Teacher Assistant, Superintendent, Translator, and Others. In respect to recruitment notification, the organization published an advertisement on www.cewacor.nic.in. The online application can be filled till 16th March 2019 and no other alternate after it. Candidate must look once on below specified article contains complete details about posts.
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Name of the Job||MT, Junior Technical Assistant, Superintendent, and others|
|Number of vacancies||571|
|Last Date to apply||16-03-2019|
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Warehousing Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Management Trainee (General) – 30
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10
- Accountant – 28
- Superintendent (General) – 88
- Junior Superintendent – 155
- Hindi Translator – 03
- Junior Technical Assistant – 238
Last Date to Apply: 16-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: The job seeker must have B.Com or BA/CA or Cost & Work Accountant or SAS Accountant/MBA/Master’s Degree/Degree in Civil & Electrical Engineering/Degree in Agriculture from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test/Document Verification and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved and OBC category candidates.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Women Candidates Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should not more than 28 years for Post 1,2,8 & 9 and 30 years for Post 3 to 7 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 16th March 2019.
Official Website: www.cewacor.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CWC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to official website www.cewacor.nic.in
- Fill the application form online on with complete and accurate details about personal and educational curriculum.
- Upload a white background photograph and signature in the application form.
- Pay the application fees as per the pre decided method.
- Hard copy does not need to send anywhere.
NOTE: All the applicants seriously appeal to check latest updates about the post.