Defence Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancies:- Candidates can search their desired job related to Defence and apply for it after reading the full details about that recruitment process. There are all types of job for High school pass, Intermediate pass, graduated persons and for the Post-Graduated person, you have to do only just click on the below-desired link according to your profile and begin to fill the application form either offline or online mode. We would also like to tell you there are 6500 MTS, Medical Officer, Band Master, Instructor, ASI, Constable, Sailor, Apprentice, Counsellor Posts all over India for different posts.
Defence Jobs Notification
- CB Shillong Recruitment– 17 Posts
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment– 275 Posts
- Sainik School Recruitment– 01 Posts
- CISF Recruitment– 300 Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment– 3244 Posts
- BSF Recruitment– 1356 Posts
- CISF Recruitment– 1314 Posts
- Military Hospital Recruitment– 22 Posts
- Sainik School Recruitment– 07 Posts
- MoD Recruitment– 03 Posts
- The education qualification will be as per post for which candidate wants to apply.
- In our job portal candidates will get all types of job information according to their education qualification like- 10th, 12th, Graduate or Post Graduate.
- If you want detailed information than you can contact us.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment drive.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- Sometime the age relaxation will not be applicable to some recruitment drive.
- After getting qualify for the recruitment process candidates will get good salary according to their profile on which a candidate gets selected.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitment drive dates have mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Defence Jobs Recruitment:
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Defence Jobs Recruitment for MTS, Medical Officer, Band Master, Instructor, ASI, Constable, Sailor, Apprentice, Counsellor Posts if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process.