Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: Delhi High Court wished to appoint the 80 skilled and the capable candidates for the vacant posts of Chauffeur and Delhi Judicial Service Exam. The interested and the eligible person should make an Online application on the portal of the organization. To know about the pay scale, age level, application fees and much more, check the below-specified article.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Job||Chauffeur & Delhi Judicial Service Exam|
|Number of vacancies||80|
|Last Date to apply||02nd & 05th of September 2019|
Delhi High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam – 45
- Chauffeur – 35
Last Date to Apply: 02nd and 05th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant should have 10th with Light Driving Licence or he/she must be an advocate in order to attain the eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Candidate should read the complete official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 32 years (Post 1) and 18-27 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The first step of the application process is to visit the website of an organization.
- Fill up the compulsory columns of the form after reading the necessary instructions.
- Upload the important documents by the end of the application date.
- Pay the fees in a prescribed way and submit the online application on the portal up to the date.
- No need to send for the hard copy of the form to any address.
NOTE: Take out a continuous review of the new updates on the website.