Delhi Jal Board Recruitment: Delhi Jal Board opt out a recruitment process for taking candidates on the post of Network Draughtsman, Document and Material Administrator; there are 20 vacant seats for which any candidates who have same eligibility can apply through online or offline mode Within 45 Days.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Jal Board|
|Name of the Job||Network Draughtsman, Document and Material Administrator|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last day to apply||45 days after notification|
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- GIS Resources Required For Head Office – 04
- GIS Resources Required For Each SEs Office- 08
- Hydraulic Modeler – 02
- Network Draughtsman(CAD And GIS) – 02
- Network Survey and Data Manager – 02
- Document and Material Administrator – 02
Number of vacancies: 20
Candidates who want to apply they must have done their education in Diploma/ Degree in GEO-information/ GIS&RS/ Geography/Civil/Computer Science/ B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Candidate age should be maximum 37 years as on 01-11-2017. The relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC is as per government rule.
The selection process will be done through two-phase first one is Written Exam, thereafter aspirants have to qualify for Personal Interview.
General and OBC categories candidates have to pay Rs.320/- and Rs.270/- for SC/ ST category candidates as application fee. The application fee will be payable in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Treasury Challan in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will INR Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- for Post 1, 2, Rs. 50,000/- for Post 3-5, Rs. 15,000/- for Post 6 per month good salary after getting selected for that
Last Date for receiving offline Application form is within 45 Days.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below given address.
Assistant Commissioner (T) Delhi Jal Board Govt. Of NCT of Delhi Room No. 212 Varunalaya Phase-II Karol Bagh, New Delhi -110005
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Delhi Jal Board Recruitment for 20 Network Draughtsman, Document and Material Administrator Posts at www.delhi.gov.in for more details login to the official website.