Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: We are very pleased to discuss the notification released by the Delhi Police. The notification is with regard to the recruitment of 554 Vacant posts of Head Constables (Ministerial). The due date to fill the online form is 13th November 2019. The complete information about the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, etc., can be found in the notification given below.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police|
|Name of the Job||Head Constables (Ministerial)|
|Number of vacancies||554|
|Last Date to apply||13th November 2019|
Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constables (Ministerial) – 554
Last Date to Apply: 13th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th from the board authorized.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Typing Test, Computer (Formatting) Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25500 to 81100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of organization www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then read the instructions there and fill the details in the form.
- The details will include particularly the name, address, qualifications, etc. of an applicant.
- Then after it upload the white background photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of a debit card, credit card or net banking as suits.
- In the end, submit the form through the click on submit.
- Candidate should keep the print of the form to be needed in the future.
NOTE: Keep visiting the portal of the organization from time to time to have the important notifications.