Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: All the job seekers who want to work in the Police Department of India will be glad to know about the recruitment notifiation released by the Delhi Police on 649 vacancies of Head Constable (AWO/TPO). The applications can be filled by the desired candidates on the website of Delhi Police. No form can be filled after 27th January 2020. To get the complete details, check the article mentioned below carefully.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable (AWO/TPO)|
|Number of vacancies||649|
|Last Date to apply||27th January 2020|
Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator) – 649
Last Date to Apply: 27th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicant to have 12th/ITI (NTC) from the accredited board/institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Trade Test, and Computer Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be given a handsome amount of Rs. 25500-81100/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidates who are related to the GEN category are required to pay Rs. 100/- while no fees for SC.ST/ExSM and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/07/2019.
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly visit the website of the Delhi Police.
- Then check the deails and eligibility criteria there.
- Click on the recruitment section and take the download of the form.
- Fill the details in the application form in a proper way.
- Upload the documents mandatory and submit the form by the last date.
- Hard copy of the form is not required to send at any place.
NOTE: Candidate must try get all the recuitment updates on time.