Delhi Police Recruitment: Delhi Police has insured an examination process for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Job seekers who want to serve their nation and the public can apply for the huge opening of 707 vacant seats before the date ends. Candidates must remember that they have to check eligibility criteria then apply before 16 January 2018.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian)|
|Number of vacancies||707|
|Last day to apply||16 January 2018|
Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Cook: 253 Posts
- Water Carrier: 54 Posts
- Safai Karamchari: 237 posts
- Mochi (Cobbler): 14 Posts
- Dhobi (Washerman): 68 Posts
- Tailor: 16 Posts
- Daftri: 03 Posts
- Mali (Gardener): 16 Posts
- Barber: 39 Posts
- Carpenter: 07 Posts
Number of vacancies: 707
Minimum qualification for this recruitment will be Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent/ ITI in relevant trade from any Government Recognized Institution/ Board.
Candidates’ age should be should be between 18 to 27 years as on 16-01-2018.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment they have to clear Written Test, Trade Test, Final Merit List.
Candidates belong to General and OBC category have to pay INR Rs. 100/- and for all other categories and woman has exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee has been paid through online SBI Gateway, Net Banking and Debit Cards.
Start Date to Apply Online: 17-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2018
Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online for the relevant post.
- They have to visit on the official website and click on appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, start filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
This is all we have about the recruitment of Delhi Police Recruitment for 707 Multi-Tasking Staff Posts.