Delhi Police Recruitment :- A good news for all job seekers because Delhi Police has unveiled notification for recruitment for the posts of Capacity Support Officer and Social Worker. The official notification has announced vacancies for 64 posts for this employment opportunity on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should attend walk-in interview from 28-07-2017 to 11-08-2017 to grab this opportunity of working in the capital city, Delhi.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Delhi Police|
|Name of the Vacancy||Capacity Support Officer, Social Worker|
|Number of posts||64|
|Last Date of Application||11-08-2017|
Delhi Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 64
No. of posts & their name :
- Capacity Support Officer – 04
- Social Worker – 60
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age of 25 to 40 years for Post 1 and 22 to 45 years for Post 2. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Personal Interview will be conducted.
- Rs. 40,000/- for Post 1
- Rs. 25,000/- for Post 2
Official Website : www.spuwac.com
Important Dates :
- Candidates can attend the walk-in interview from 28-07-2017 to 11-08-2017.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
- The address is as given below :
Office premises of Special Police Unit for Women & Children Headquarter (Delhi Police), Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
We have notified you about the Delhi Police Recruitment for Capacity Support Officer, Social Worker at www.spuwac.com and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.spuwac.com for detailed information. Candidates or job seekers interested for this recruitment are advised to read the instructions carefully.