Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment :- Department of Excise and Taxation, a government department for collection of taxes, has announced various job openings for the posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Driver and Excise & Taxation Inspectors/ Assistant. The outed notification has stated that there are 104 vacancies for “Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2017” for which any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may apply within the last date. The last date happens to be 04-09-2017 and 08-09-2017 respectively.
Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Department of Excise and Taxation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Driver, Excise & Taxation Inspectors|
|Number of posts||104|
|Last Date of Application||04-09-2017, 08-09-2017|
Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 104
No. of posts & their name :
- Peon – 47
- Chowkidar – 07
- Driver – 05
- Excise & Taxation inspectors /Assistant – 45
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 8th grade, 10th grade for Posts 1-3 and prescribed qualification for Post 4 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 45 years for Posts 1-3 and should not exceed 65 years for Post 4 as on 30-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on :
- Screening Test for Posts 1-3.
- Written Exam and Personal Interview for Post 4.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Official Website :
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 04-09-2017 for Posts 1-3.
- 08-09-2017 for Post 4.
How to apply for Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Office Of Excise & commissioner, Hp Shimla
We have provided you all the information about Department of Excise and Taxation Recruitment for Driver, Excise & Taxation Inspectors at www.hptax.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hptax.gov.in for further details.