Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post i.e., Post Office located in Patna has clarified in its official notification regarding recruitment on 10 Vacant posts of Drivers available in the organization. Therefore the organization accepts applications from the eligible candidate on the prescribed paper. The due date for an application of the above-specified posts is 13th November 2019. Read the notification given below to know complete details about pay scale, application procedure and much more.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post, Patna|
|Name of the Job||Staff Car Driver|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||13th November 2019|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Car Driver – 10
Last Date to Apply: 13th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 10th pass with a valid driving license and knowledge of motor mechanism.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the Driving Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 19900/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- Take a print of the form on which application has to be made.
- Fill information in this application form with accurate and exact information.
- The details must include particulars of the candidate’s name, address, signature, etc.
- Then need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Deposit the application fees in the account of recruitment authority.
- At last, send the application with photocopies of the qualified documents and age proof to the below-given address. “Manager, Mail Motor Service, Patna – 800001”
NOTE: Applicant should go through the website of an organization to get new updates again and again. None of the application to received after due date will be considered.