Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Postal Office is also known as the Department of Post has planned to recruit 5476 eligible and dedicated persons for the prevailing vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewaks. An interested and qualified candidate can apply through the portal page before the 14th and 21st November 2019. In order to get more information about the recruitment, took a read of the below-given article.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||5476|
|Last Date to apply||14th & 21st November 2019|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewak (Andhra Pradesh) – 2707
- Gramin Da Sewak (Chattisgarh) – 1799
- Gramin Dak Sewak (Telangana) – 970
Last Date to Apply: 14th & 21st November 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory to have 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th October 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- www.indiapost.gov.in is the only source to apply for the post.
- After using this web address on google, the candidate will find the application link.
- Choose this application link and fill the application form with correct and accurate information.
- Also, upload the essential document including the signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees through the medium of a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- And at last, submit the application form before the due date.
- Retain the print of the form.
NOTE: Candidate should have a careful observation of the new notifications related to the recruitment.